The Parksville-Qualicum Fish and Game Association is a not-for-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of our outdoor recreation heritage and the habitat that sustains it.
Our roots in the Oceanside area of Eastern Vancouver Island go back 100 years. We marked our centennial in 2012.
- To preserve and protect our environment and wildlife.
- Support new legislation and promote observance of existing legislation relating to conservation, wildlife and firearms safety.
- Encourage an appreciation of sportsmanlike conduct.
- Support education in the areas of ecology and wildlife.
- Cooperate with all groups and government agencies having similar objectives.
- Assist in the prevention of forest fires.
- Support education in firearms safety and hunter training.
- Provide recreational facilities for the shooting sports