Wednesday 23rd May 2018 – General Meeting at Parksville Community and Conference Centre. The meeting starts at 7pm.
Guest Speaker – Bob Hooton. Steelhead in BC.
- A member to coordinate Summer Picnic? Budgeted funding for event.
- Membership and Web Site Administrator (see below for details)
- Communications Administrator (see below for details)
I challenge all members to consider these positions. This is better with your involvement. Without active members we will see increased fees to outsource services in the future!
Also attached a letter, sent on behalf of the club to MP regarding bill C-71.
For the role of Membership Admin and Web Administrator, the candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- cPanel and general web hosting management
- Database function and design
- Data management and privacy
- Excel and VBA scripts
- Google Calendar
- Good customer-facing skills
For the role of Communications Admin, the candidates should have the following:
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Proficiency in MailChimp and general email distribution list skills
- Newsletter creation and distribution