Return to Archery 2021/2022 Indoor Season COVID-19 PLAN
The Parksville Qualicum Fish and Game Association's highest priority at the Nanoose Range is to keep our members and all others at the facility as safe and as healthy as possible. All archery activities for the 2021/2022 indoor season at Nanoose Bay Range will be conducted in compliance with BC government regulations, including all health orders. This includes regular club activities, tournaments, and lessons.
Please Click Here for details.
Henry Pistol and Rifle Ranges
- The range is open for "Winter Hours", 9:00am to 4:30pm., with Covid-19 protocols in place.
- There is currently no requirement for the membership to pre-book range time.
- All organized group shoots, (eg. Military Shoot) are suspended until further notice.
Maximum capacity for the ranges at this time
- 100 yd. rifle range is 7 persons.
- Hand Gun range is 5 persons.
- 50 yd. range is 5 persons.