Parksville-Qualicum Fish & Game Association
The Parksville-Qualicum Fish and Game Association is a not-for-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of our outdoor recreation heritage and the habitat that sustains it. Our roots in the Oceanside area of Eastern Vancouver Island go back 100 years. We marked our centennial in 2012.
- To propagate, preserve, and protect fish, game, and the environment, on behalf of the general public;
- To advocate the enactment of legislation for the protection and preservation of fish, game, and the environment;
- To promote an appreciation of sportsmanlike methods in angling and hunting;
- To create and foster a public sentiment in favour of (a), (b), and (c);
- To encourage the study and record of the Club history;
- To cooperate with all associations, agencies, or departments having similar objectives;
- To encourage and support science based fish, land and wildlife management;
- To promote education courses in hunter training and shooting sports;
- To provide facilities for recreation and amateur competition in shooting sports, including rifle, trap, skeet, handgun, archery, etc.;
- To do such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.