|Start:||Mar 14, 2023|
|End:||Mar 15, 2023|
|Location:||Bear Creek Nature Park, Macauley Road, Black Creek|
Volunteer opportunity - Oyster River HatcheryRun by the Oyster River Enhancement Society and located in Bear Creek Nature Park, Macauley Road, Black Creek
ORES Coho Clipping: March 14-15, 2023; 8:15 am arrival, 8:30 am start.
Hello all, we are planning on clipping our Coho on March 14 and 15. Lunch, water and coffee will be provided both days. Please bring your travel mug.
We are looking for a number of volunteers on each day. If you are able to assist in any of the positions listed below, please reply to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and dates you are available.
- 1 person to man the gate for the start of the event each day.
- 1 person to man the logbook/ sign in sheet.
- 2 people to count the fish at the end of the pipe going into the channel post clip.
- 2-3 people to assist with food/coffee service in the cabin for the fish crews on their breaks.
- 4-6 people for seining the fish and supplying the clipping table with fish.
- 12 people clipping and spelling off clippers for breaks.
- Provide muffins/cookies/snacks
For more information about O.R.E.S. please visit us at www.oysterriverenhancement.org