|Date:||May 27, 2023|
NINTH ANNUAL "ALL ROUND"
shoot at Dorman range
The contest will include 50 Sporting Clays, 15 Skeet, 25 Wobble Trap (16 yards), and 25 Handicap Trap (22 yards) - Total 115 targets.
Registration: 8:45 to 9:45am
Shotgun start: 10:00am
Shoot Offs and Awards: 3:00pm
- Squads of 5 only. Limited to 20 squads so please preregister!!
- Shooters will be classified by their Sporting Clays averages.
- Prizes and trophies for HOA and Classes A, B, C, D, and E.
- Shoot fee:
- $60 ($50 without lunch)
- Juniors $30 ($25 without lunch)
Sporting Clays only option
- 100 targets - $40
- 50 targets - $30
A Special Lunch will be served again this year and is included in the fee - Smoked Salmon appie, Pork tenderloin, salad, dessert and beverage.
- Lunch for shooters - $10
- Lunch for non shooters - $15
A ticket for the "Shooter's Draw" is included.
Eligible for the Shooter's Draw only. Note: you will shoot stations 6 to 10 twice.
Please email Joe Ringwald at email@example.com to pre-register